Thinking of buying a home or condo?
Receive $5,000 (Five Thousand Dollars Canadian Dollars) cashback on a gift card of your choice no later than 30 days after you close on the "real property" purchased for no less than $500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand Canadian Dollars ) that compensated the co-operating brokerage, "Right At Home Realty Inc, Brokerage" & your buyer representative, "Ryan Rennie, Sales Representative" no less than 2.5% commission or the equivalent dollar value.
Conditions and Limitations
1. Buyer must enter a Buyer Representation Agreement and purchase real estate at a minimum list price of $500,000 that compensates the co-operating Brokerage "Right At Home Realty Inc, Brokerage" no less than 2.5% commission or dollar value equivalent.
2. Buyer must sign a declaration confirming they are not under contract with another Brokerage before signing a Buyer Representation Agreement with Right At Home Realty Inc, Brokerage.
3. If it is discovered Buyer was under contract with another Brokerage during the currency of the contract with Right At Home Realty Inc, Brokerage. Buyer agrees to refund the cash back rebate within 24 hours.
4. A total of $5,000CAD (Five Thousand Canadian Dollars) will be issued only to the name(s) registered on the agreement of purchase via a gift card of your choice, as agreed upon in the buyer representation agreemment listed as "Schedule A" which will be awarded no later than 30 days from the day you close on your real property transaction purchased through Ryan Rennie, Sales Representative Right At Home Realty Inc, Brokerage. Any applicable fees, surcharges, or government sales taxes are the responsibility of the buyer & will be ducted from the $5,000.
5. Rebates are not available from all registrants of Right At Home Realty Inc, Brokerage. The commission rebate is guaranteed and paid personally by Ryan Rennie not Right At Home Realty Inc, Brokerage.
6. Rebates are not offered on pre-construction VIP condo sales or properties personally listed for sale by Ryan Rennie, or on properties where a referral fee is being paid to another brokerage.
7. Rebate is not valid with any other offers or promotions.